On August 30, 2015, I turn 40 years old. This year, I am spending my 39th year living intentionally and knocking things off my life goal list. As part of the journey I am chronicling my steps, mis-steps, steps I wish I would have taken, and triumphs.
Last year, I read The Leap Year Project by Victor Saad. In this book, he intentionally pursued a self-made MBA program. He worked in a different job, a different company, in a different part of the world and gleaned a wealth of knowledge that a traditional, classroom-based learning environment could not provide. Along the way, he found his passion and purpose.
For me, I have taken the principles I learned in Victor's book and applied them to my Y39 journey.
My Y39 Journey
Here is where you can find all my thoughts, blog posts, and milestones of this journey.
Popular Y39 Project Blog Posts
- Today I am 39 and the Y39 Project
- Starting…Is the Hardest Part of Any Journey
- 5 Lessons I Learned about Life by Completing My First Half-Marathon
- The Platform Conference Changed My Life
Read All Y39 Project Posts
- Long Beach Half Marathon – 4:01:16 – 10/12/2014
- Surf City Half-Marathon – 3:56:47 – 02/01/2015
- OC Half-Marathon – 05/03/201
Your “Y” Project
I hope that my journey inspires you to start your own “Y” journey and live a life of intentionality. Let's be great together. If you start your own journey, I would love to hear from you. You can leave your thoughts and milestones in the comments on this page.
Don't Miss a Single Post!
Enter your email address to receive new content each week.