I love to learn and I am constantly searching the web and books for interesting articles. I found five articles that were especially interesting this week.
- Millenials lead all generations in stress — their stress may come from financial pressures, but every company cannot afford to give extravagant raises. We want this generation to be successful and live stress-free. How can we help them achieve this?
- Mentor and counsel them to make wise financial decisions.
- Guide them to make healthy decisions all-around.
- Provide opportunities in the workplace through employee assistance programs where they can talk through some of these stressors and receive help moving forward.
- Remote working is gaining popularity, but managing the workforce is a whole different ballgame. — this article highlights a few companies that employ a global, remote workforce and the tools they use to stay connected. Fascinating!
- Infusionsoft Launches Small Business Sales and Marketing Scorecard — Infusionsoft, an all-purpose marketing company, released a great scorecard tool for helping people understand the effectiveness of their web presence. This tool gave me a birds-eye view of areas that I need to work on. Ideally, you would use a tool like Infusionsoft to help capture your leads, but if your budget doesn't permit, you can still glean valuable information to grow your influence. You can try the scorecard tool here.
- LinkedIn's new office in Hong Kong are inspiring — this office space is open and inviting with delightful pops of color. The space has brilliant views and a space for every type of knowledge worker. Space is important in every company, but the question is are you designing for today's workforce or tomorrow's?
- Walking 20 minutes every day could add years to your life — exercising vigorously for 20 minutes each day could reduce your chances of an early death by 16-30 percent according to researchers at Cambridge University. In fact, they point to a study that attributes twice as many deaths to physical inactivity as obesity. Maintaining good health can lead to longer life expectancy, better mental health and less absenteeism in the workplace.
I hope you find these articles helpful and informative.
Question: What is one thing you learned from these articles? You can leave a comment by clicking here.
[share title=”SHARE THIS POST” facebook=”true” twitter=”true” google_plus=”true” linkedin=”true” pinterest=”true” email=”true”]
Don't Miss a Single Post!
Enter your email address to receive new content each week.