[dropcap]T[/dropcap]he new year is just around the corner and as I look back on 2014, I realized that I have done some incredible things and also had a few missteps.
- I completed my first half-marathon
- Read 52 books
- Visited Washington D.C. and New York with friends
- Started a Book Club
- Attended the Platform Conference
Preparation for 2015
During the time between Christmas and New Year’s, I will be taking a break from sharing any new content in order to relax, refresh and prepare for the new year.
Fear not, I will be back on January 5th with new posts, but keep reading because my top six posts are below, other exciting tidbits and even an exciting announcement. I want to wish you a wonderful end to 2014 and a joyous 2015 from my family to yours.
My Top Six Posts from 2014
- LIFE: It's Not Just a Board Game
- Starting Is the Hardest Part of Any Journey
- Today, I am 39 and the Y39 Project
- 7 Career Lessons I Learned from Coaching High School Cross Country
- Desk – My New Go-To Writing and Publishing Platform
- The Conversation that Cultivated My Heart of Generosity This Christmas
Other Exciting Tidbits
Over the past several weeks I have been tinkering under-the-hood of this blog. I have made significant tweaks to or added the following pages:
In 2013, I released my first book – Cradle to the Grave – which explored five cemeteries and one war memorial in Stephenson County, Illinois. This was a beautiful hand-crafted hardback book.
In February 2015, I will be releasing two new versions of the original book – ebook (PDF / iPad) and a magazine. I am excited to work in these new mediums. You can find more information about the Cradle to the Grave project here.
I cannot wait for 2015 and all that it holds for this community and me personally. Thank you for being a part of this community and for all your encouragement. Have a wonderful, safe and relaxing holiday season!
[share title=”SHARE THIS POST” facebook=”true” twitter=”true” google_plus=”true” linkedin=”true” pinterest=”true” email=”true”]
Don't Miss a Single Post!
Enter your email address to receive new content each week.