September is half over already – it is so hard to believe – and my reading list is quickly shifting. For some reason, I have been on a reading and listening kick. Here's some good reads that I would recommend:
- If My Body is a Temple, Than I was a MegaChurch – Scott Davis
- Bonhoeffer – Eric Metaxas
- Surprised by Grace – Tullian Tchividjian
- Heaven is for Real – Todd Burpo
- It's Not About the Bike: My Journey Back to Life – Lance Armstrong
- Content Rules – Ann Handley & C.C. Chapman
- The Stoning of Sally Kern – Sally Kern
As you can see, I have been super busy catching up on my reading. I hope that one of these books intrigues you enough to pick it up and read it or listen to it.
What have you read lately? You can leave a comment here.
Don't Miss a Single Post!
Enter your email address to receive new content each week.