I just recently returned from an eighteen day mission trip, and my bag of choice was the Eagle Creek ORV Trunk 25. If you need a duffle that will hold up under the riggers of international travel with varied environments, then look no further than the Eagle Creek ORV Trunk 25.
This bag went through the usuals of airport screening, piled in mini-vans, cars, taxi's and found its way into the underbelly of a bus.
Here are a few of its great features:
- Outer compartments to store dirty shoes or wet closes
- Inner flap to separate compartments (perfect for using the cubes/folders)
- Heavy duty wheels (handles all kinds of terrain with ease)
- Lots of grab handles (anywhere you think to grab, there's a handle)
- Disperses the weight evenly
- Pull out handle is sturdy and tucks away nicely when not in use
I used the Eagle Creek Pack-It Cubes and Folders to organize my entire wardrobe for the journey. The cubes and folders allowed me to pack in half the time as it normally would have taken me for a trip of this magnitude.
I highly recommend this duffle for your next get away. Check out the specs and see if it will stand up to your next great adventure!
Don't Miss a Single Post!
Enter your email address to receive new content each week.