We are right in the middle of week six of the Community Wellness Program. To date, we have lost a total of 115 pounds as a church, and the totals for week five have not even been counted yet. It's so exciting!
Last week, we got rained out, but have no fear we will be back this week. I am getting ready to jump on a plane for three weeks in Europe with Encouragement International, but I wanted to update you with the schedule for the next several weeks.
- March 27 – No workout (enjoy your rest week, especially if you ran in the Agoura Great Race)
- April 03 – Agoura High School track – 2nd 400m time trial
- April 10 – Paramount Ranch, Agoura – this is a great place of movie history
- April 17 – Malibu Creek State Park (meet at the corner of Las Virgines & Mulholland
- April 24 – No Workout (Easter)
Hope you enjoy these workouts and I will see you after Easter. Don't forget to invite your friends and family. Most Sundays we will depart at 12:30pm from the ABF Campus. Have a very Happy Easter and keep up the great work!
Don't Miss a Single Post!
Enter your email address to receive new content each week.