I decided to take a little advice from the Tentblogger (John Saddington) and reshape my blog categories. He asserted that natural themes will arise in your writings and those will help re-define or refine your blog categories. Since my blog is titled “Snapshots of Everyday Life“, I have focused my blog categories around the Snapshot theme.
So…without further ado…here you go – here's my redesigned categories (well, part of them at least):
- Creative Snapshots (covers web, photography, design)
- Travel Snapshots (covers business travel, missions trips, and personal trips)
- Book Snapshots (covers all things books – reading and reviewing)
- Church Snapshots (covers thoughts on the church, faith, discipleship, elder experiences)
- Leadership Snapshots (covers business, coaching, teachable moments)
- Life Snapshots (covers all things left in between)
Question: What do you think? Good Categories? Bad Categories? Right Direction? Let me know, I really do want to hear your feedback.
Don't Miss a Single Post!
Enter your email address to receive new content each week.