Just as my eye catches the magic of a sunset over the river, my mind catches a snapshot of a book. Lately, I have been reading and listening to some good books. With a new blog look, I thought that it would be fitting to re-brand my book reviews. Currently, I review books for Thomas Nelson and Christianaudio as well as a few other authors who toss my me their material my way – although I must confess I am a little behind on all fronts due to a heavy workload at my job and my church.
Here are a few reviews coming your way:
- In the Presence of My Enemies – Gracia Burnham
- Crush It! – Gary Vaynerchuk
- Permission to Speak Freely – Anne Jackson
- The 100/0 Principle – Al Ritter
- Clearing the Mind for Creativity – John Kao
Well. . .as you can see – I have a lot of writing to do. Happy Reading!
Don't Miss a Single Post!
Enter your email address to receive new content each week.