Big ideas can come in small packages. Big ideas can reshape our views of history. Big ideas can transform the way we view ourselves, our lives, our family, and our faith.
Easter weekend is behind us, but as I reflect on the creative moments of the weekend, I realize that a few things help transform an ordinary experience into a more meaningful experience.
- Good Friday – experience in the round – focused on the cross
- Ordinary people – transformed by the characters whom they played (centurion, adulterous, Jesus)
- Cross – when you stare at the cross, your heart has no other choice but to engage
- Easter – joyous celebration of faith, hope & love
- Lights – small, unassuming, but transforming of a blank canvas into an experience
We have a nice lighting setup, but we were able to rent four little lights that transformed the cross & then on Sunday helped create a glorious backdrop of color. I love color. I love creating experiences that transform the heart. I love those four little lights!
Don't Miss a Single Post!
Enter your email address to receive new content each week.