George Foreman‘s latest book, Knockout Entrepreneur, bobs and weaves, jabs and hooks his way into your heart. George takes you on a journey to give you key skills in learning what will help guide someone to success in life and business by illustrating his success from his boxing life.
Some highlights of the book include:
- Being successful depends upon having a great team around you & especially someone who will tell you the truth
- Success depends upon what you put into it – life, business, career & family
- Success often includes failure at some point – how you respond to it defines you
- Know your competition – study them, learn what makes them good & what their weak points are
- Take responsibility for the products & services you endorse, its your name and reputation at stake
- Significance and legacy – are you leaving behind something that is honoring to your friends, family & God
George pulls many great insights from his own boxing career as well as from great leaders. If you love boxing or sports, you will identify with the examples George provides. If you love grilling, then you will love the story & success of the George Foreman grill (and how it almost didn't happen). Opportunity, having the right team around you, uncompromising morals and ethics are the key foundations of this book. It is worth the read.
Don't Miss a Single Post!
Enter your email address to receive new content each week.