So. . .I am running behind on the ProBlogger 31 Day Blog Challenge, but that doesn't mean I haven't been reading the posts. I was thinking tonight as I was driving home, what makes a truely good leader? I know this can't be answered in a single post, but my thought process was meant to stimulate my creativity on ways to transition my knowledge & set up a generation behind me.
I currently work with a youth choir & as part of my responsibilities I lead the tech crew. This is a finally tuned machine. It is an honor to be on this team. Well. . .we are heading out on our annual weekend “Mini-Tour” & so this Sunday wwe will be doing a full setup including sound & risers. This is a team that is made of six high-schoolers & they can do a full sound setup in less than 10 minutes – its actually quite amazing to see. With that said, what are some of the expectations for being a part of this crew:
- Servant Heart – we work in the coldest weather or the hottest weather
- Fun – we have to enjoy it!
- Desire to Learn – knowing it all – is just showing off – be humble & guide someone
- Excellence – do your best, strive for excellence – we aren't perfect
- Legacy – be a part of something great
- Leadership – first off, last on
There you have it – the sound team is looking for a few good people. Do you have what it takes?
Don't Miss a Single Post!
Enter your email address to receive new content each week.