Last week was just horrible for anything related to exercise or eating – which is not good when you are putting in 60 hours, duh, I know. This week was a little different. Every other
day week we get a Friday off which is great, because I usually can get so much done on Friday that I have Saturday and Sunday for just messing around.
So that brings me back around to my week at a glance as far as exercising:
- Sunday – Mtn Bike – 11 miles
- Tuesday – Mtn Bike – 11 miles + rattlesnake scare
- Friday – Trail Run – 7 miles + Mtn Bike – 4 miles
- Saturday – Mtn Bike – 12 miles
- Sunday (tomorrow) – Mtn Bike – ??? miles
From the list above you can understand why my legs hurt. As of today, 38 miles were logged on the bike & 7 miles on feet. All in all, it was a great week of training. I wonder what next week will bring??
Don't Miss a Single Post!
Enter your email address to receive new content each week.