Ray Edwards, a master copywriter, shares his secrets for delivering winning copy for the web, sales letters, blog posts, product launches, emails and more.
This book walks you through the same sequence he uses to write sales copy for himself and other clients like Tony Robbins. This book will help you hone your copywriting skills and you can take action on nearly every major point in the book immediately.
Here are a few highlights from the book:
- The best sales copy are stories.
- Think of your copy like a movie trailer.
- Learn how to write headlines and subject lines with power.
- Learn how to apply the P.A.S.T.O.R. method.
- Summary highlights at the end of each chapter.
- Much more…
As I read through the book, I saw how I could apply these principles and techniques to my side business as well as my day job especially with the emails and internal blog posts or promotions I write.